Monday, February 25, 2008

Home Again

I'm back home. It's time to head to jury duty and back to work. But, I'm so glad I took time off to travel and learn. It is one of the smartest things I've ever done. I know how fortunate I am to have been able to take this time off.

I also know how fortunate I am to have met such amazing people in my travles. Each country was very different from the others, but I feel confident making the generalization that the people of Central America who I had the fortune of living, working, and learning with are some of the most compassionate, proud, and resilient people I have met. I am truly humbled by the generosity and strength I had the pleasure of experiencing.

And here's the link to the pics (the Nicaragua and Costa Rica sets are on the right hand side):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13525016@N03/